Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Axl
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32828 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 98 kDa.|
FunctionMay function as a signal transducer between specific cell types of mesodermal origin. In case of filovirus infection, seems to function as a cell entry factor.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in metastatic colon tumors. Expressed in primary colon tumors. Weakly expressed in normal colon tissue.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. AXL/UFO subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Adhesion related kinase antibody
- AI323647 antibody
- Ark antibody
ab32828 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Shi H et al. Targeting the TR4 nuclear receptor-mediated lncTASR/AXL signaling with tretinoin increases the sunitinib sensitivity to better suppress the RCC progression. Oncogene 39:530-545 (2020). PubMed: 31501521
- Zhang M et al. Jujuboside A promotes Aß clearance and ameliorates cognitive deficiency in Alzheimer's disease through activating Axl/HSP90/PPAR? pathway. Theranostics 8:4262-4278 (2018). PubMed: 30128052
- Guo Z et al. Axl inhibition induces the antitumor immune response which can be further potentiated by PD-1 blockade in the mouse cancer models. Oncotarget 8:89761-89774 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29163786