Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BP102] to Axons of the Drosophila CNS
- Suitable for: IHC-FoFr, ICC, ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Drosophila melanogaster
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Axons of the Drosophila CNS antibody [BP102]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BP102] to Axons of the Drosophila CNS
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-FoFr, ICC, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Drosophila melanogaster
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Axons of the Drosophila CNS.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab12455 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- BP 102 Axons antibody
- BP102 Axons antibody
- Drosophila CNS axons antibody
ab12455 used in immunofluorescence at 1/1000 on Drosophila embryos. The protocol used is available in the Neuroscience Abwire in the protocols section.
Briefly, embryos were fixed with PBS, formaldehyde and n-heptane. Embryos were then dechorionated with 100% bleach and rehydrated with PBT (PBS with 0.3% Tritone added) before antibody staining.
ab12455 used in immunohistochemistry at 1/1000 on Drosophila embryos. The protocol used is available in the Neuroscience Abwire in the protocols section.
Briefly, embryos were fixed with PBS, formaldehyde and n-heptane. Embryos were then dechorionated with 100% bleach and rehydrated with PBT (PBS with 0.3% Tritone added) before antibody staining. Visualisation was with alkaline phosphatase.
ab12455 has been referenced in 17 publications.
- Tripathy R et al. Transcriptional regulation of Drosophila gonad formation. Dev Biol 392:193-208 (2014). PubMed: 24927896
- Magalhães TR et al. Transcriptional control in embryonic Drosophila midline guidance assessed through a whole genome approach. BMC Neurosci 8:59 (2007). PubMed: 17672901
- Fraichard S et al. Tenectin, a novel extracellular matrix protein expressed during Drosophila melanogaster embryonic development. Gene Expr Patterns 6:772-6 (2006). PubMed: 16510317
- Boyle M et al. Drosophila Eph receptor guides specific axon branches of mushroom body neurons. Development 133:1845-54 (2006). PubMed: 16613832
- Fradkin LG et al. The Drosophila Wnt5 protein mediates selective axon fasciculation in the embryonic central nervous system. Dev Biol 272:362-75 (2004). PubMed: 15282154