Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to AZI1
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-AZI1 antibody
See all AZI1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AZI1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region between amino acids 1-50 of Human AZI1 (EAW89632.1).
- HeLa and 293T whole cell lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99379 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 122 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionMay play a role in spermatogenesis.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 IQ domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- Information by UniProt
- 5 azacytidine induced 1 antibody
- 5-azacytidine-induced protein 1 antibody
- AZ1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-AZI1 antibody (ab99379) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size: 122 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of NBF-fixed asynchronous HeLa cells labelling AZI1 with ab99379 at 1/200. A red-fluorescent goat anti-rabbit IgG (1/100) was used as the secondary antibody.
Detection of AZI1 by Western Blot of Immunprecipitate.
ab99379 at 1µg/ml staining AZI1 in HeLa whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab99379 at 3µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane).
Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 3 seconds.
ab99379 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Shang Z et al. USP9X-mediated deubiquitination of B-cell CLL/lymphoma 9 potentiates Wnt signaling and promotes breast carcinogenesis. J Biol Chem 294:9844-9857 (2019). PubMed: 31073027
- Holdgaard SG et al. Selective autophagy maintains centrosome integrity and accurate mitosis by turnover of centriolar satellites. Nat Commun 10:4176 (2019). PubMed: 31519908
- Li X et al. USP9X regulates centrosome duplication and promotes breast carcinogenesis. Nat Commun 8:14866 (2017). WB, IP . PubMed: 28361952
- Airik R et al. SDCCAG8 Interacts with RAB Effector Proteins RABEP2 and ERC1 and Is Required for Hedgehog Signaling. PLoS One 11:e0156081 (2016). PubMed: 27224062
- Staples CJ et al. Ccdc13 is a novel human centriolar satellite protein required for ciliogenesis and genome stability. J Cell Sci 127:2910-9 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24816561
- Staples CJ et al. The centriolar satellite protein Cep131 is important for genome stability. J Cell Sci 125:4770-9 (2012). PubMed: 22797915