Publishing research using ab76009? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab76009 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Qiao A et al. The transcriptional regulator of the chaperone response HSF1 controls hepatic bioenergetics and protein homeostasis. J Cell Biol 216:723-741 (2017). PubMed: 28183717
- Hauge S et al. Combined inhibition of Wee1 and Chk1 gives synergistic DNA damage in S-phase due to distinct regulation of CDK activity and CDC45 loading. Oncotarget 8:10966-10979 (2017). PubMed: 28030798
- Klein DK et al. Cyclin F suppresses B-Myb activity to promote cell cycle checkpoint control. Nat Commun 6:5800 (2015). PubMed: 25557911
- Werwein E et al. B-Myb switches from Cyclin/Cdk-dependent to Jnk- and p38 kinase-dependent phosphorylation and associates with SC35 bodies after UV stress. Cell Death Dis 4:e511 (2013). ICC/IF ; Mouse, Human . PubMed: 23449447
- Sadasivam S et al. The MuvB complex sequentially recruits B-Myb and FoxM1 to promote mitotic gene expression. Genes Dev 26:474-89 (2012). WB, ChIP, IP ; Human . PubMed: 22391450