Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to B7-H6
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-B7-H6 antibody
See all B7-H6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to B7-H6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence, corresponding to amino acids 38-169 of Human B7-H6.
- IHC-P: Human stomach, prostate, kidney, and breast cancer tissues; WB: HL-60 cell lysate.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121794 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.04 - 0.4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionTriggers NCR3-dependent natural killer cell activation.
Tissue specificityNot detected in any normal tissue tested. Expressed at the surface of several tumor cell lines including T and B lymphomas, myeloid leukemias, melanomas, carcinomas and large T SV40 antigen-transformed cells (at protein level).
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
DomainThe C-terminal part is similar to retroviral Gag protein. This putative protein seems to be the result of a fusion between an Ig-like domain-containing protein and a ERV.
- Information by UniProt
- B7 homolog 6 antibody
- B7-H6 antibody
- B7H6 antibody
Anti-B7-H6 antibody (ab121794) + HL-60 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 51 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of prostate tissue labelling B7-H6 with ab121794 at 1/500 dilution. Heat mediated antigen retrieval performed with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab121794, at 1/50 dilution, staining B7-H6 in paraffin-embedded Human stomach tissue, by Immunohistochemistry.
ab121794, at 1/50 dilution, staining B7-H6 in paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue, by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of breast cancer tissue labelling B7-H6 with ab121794 at 1/500 dilution. Heat mediated antigen retrieval performed with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab121794 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Li YM et al. Alterations of the Immunologic Co-Stimulator B7 and TNFR Families Correlate with Hepatocellular Carcinoma Prognosis and Metastasis by Inactivating STAT3. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30609841
- Zhou H et al. The prognostic value of B7-H6 in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Sci Rep 9:18122 (2019). PubMed: 31792298
- Che F et al. B7-H6 expression is induced by lipopolysaccharide and facilitates cancer invasion and metastasis in human gliomas. Int Immunopharmacol 59:318-327 (2018). IHC . PubMed: 29679856
- Sun J et al. Clinical significance of novel costimulatory molecule B7-H6 in human breast cancer. Oncol Lett 14:2405-2409 (2017). PubMed: 28789456
- Jiang T et al. High expression of B7-H6 in human glioma tissues promotes tumor progression. Oncotarget 8:37435-37447 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28415577
- Trabanelli S et al. Tumour-derived PGD2 and NKp30-B7H6 engagement drives an immunosuppressive ILC2-MDSC axis. Nat Commun 8:593 (2017). PubMed: 28928446
- Salimi M et al. Group 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells Express Functional NKp30 Receptor Inducing Type 2 Cytokine Production. J Immunol 196:45-54 (2016). PubMed: 26582946
- Zhou Y et al. B7-H6 expression correlates with cancer progression and patient's survival in human ovarian cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:9428-33 (2015). PubMed: 26464699