Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to BACH2
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-BACH2 antibody
See all BACH2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BACH2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat
- 293T cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83364 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
FunctionTranscriptional regulator that acts as repressor or activator. Binds to Maf recognition elements (MARE). Play important roles in coordinating transcription activation and repression by MAFK.
Tissue specificityB-cell specific.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. CNC subfamily.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Bach 2 antibody
- Bach2 antibody
- BACH2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-BACH2 antibody (ab83364) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 93 kDa
Observed band size: >90 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 60 kDa, 80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Gel concentration: 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human tonsil tissue labelling BACH2 with ab83364 at 2.5 µg/ml.
ab83364 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Wu C et al. Type 1 innate lymphoid cell aggravation of atherosclerosis is mediated through TLR4. Scand J Immunol 87:e12661 (2018). PubMed: 29570822
- Herndler-Brandstetter D et al. KLRG1+ Effector CD8+ T Cells Lose KLRG1, Differentiate into All Memory T Cell Lineages, and Convey Enhanced Protective Immunity. Immunity 48:716-729.e8 (2018). PubMed: 29625895
- Yang Z et al. Silencing of miR-193a-5p increases the chemosensitivity of prostate cancer cells to docetaxel. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 36:178 (2017). IHC-P, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 29216925
- Afzali B et al. BACH2 immunodeficiency illustrates an association between super-enhancers and haploinsufficiency. Nat Immunol 18:813-823 (2017). Human . PubMed: 28530713
- Hunter JE et al. The NF-?B subunit c-Rel regulates Bach2 tumour suppressor expression in B-cell lymphoma. Oncogene 35:3476-84 (2016). PubMed: 26522720
- Duan Z et al. Attenuation of antigenic immunogenicity by kynurenine, a novel suppressive adjuvant. Hum Vaccin Immunother 10:1295-305 (2014). PubMed: 24583631