Product nameAnti-Bacillus anthracis protective antigen antibody [BAP0102] (HRP)
See all Bacillus anthracis protective antigen primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BAP0102] to Bacillus anthracis protective antigen (HRP)
SpecificityThis antibody is not cross-reacting with lethal factor antigen of B. antracis, Y.Pestis, F. Tularensis, and Toxoplasma gondii.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Sandwich ELISA, ELISAmore details
Highly purified protective antigen of Bacillus anthracis.
Concentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
Abcam is committed to meeting high standards of ethical manufacturing and has decided to discontinue this product by June 2019 as it has been generated by the ascites method. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 10mg/ml BSA, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from ascites.
ELISA pair antibody
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1990 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Can be paired for ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [C3] to Bacillus anthracis protective antigen (ab8240). Can be used as Detection antibody.|
RelevanceAnthrax toxins are composed of three distinct proteins, a protective antigen (PA), a lethal factor (LF) and an edema factor (EF). None of these proteins are toxic by themselves and several studies indicate that the anthrax toxin has the familiar A-B enzymatic binding structure, with PA acting as the binding domain and EF and/or LF acting as the active fragments.
- PA antibody
- PA83 antibody
- pag antibody
ab1990 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.