Publishing research using ab3882? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3882 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Masuda Y et al. TRIM29 regulates the assembly of DNA repair proteins into damaged chromatin. Nat Commun 6:7299 (2015). Human . PubMed: 26095369
- Lu W et al. Actl6a protects embryonic stem cells from differentiating into primitive endoderm. Stem Cells 33:1782-93 (2015). PubMed: 25802002
- Singh AP & Archer TK Analysis of the SWI/SNF chromatin-remodeling complex during early heart development and BAF250a repression cardiac gene transcription during P19 cell differentiation. Nucleic Acids Res 42:2958-75 (2014). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 24335282
- Taulli R et al. Failure to downregulate the BAF53a subunit of the SWI/SNF chromatin remodeling complex contributes to the differentiation block in rhabdomyosarcoma. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 23728344
- Pourfarzad F et al. Locus-specific proteomics by TChP: targeted chromatin purification. Cell Rep 4:589-600 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23911284
- Nishimoto N et al. Heterocomplex formation by Arp4 and ß-actin is involved in the integrity of the Brg1 chromatin remodeling complex. J Cell Sci 125:3870-82 (2012). PubMed: 22573825
- Miyamoto K et al. Nuclear actin polymerization is required for transcriptional reprogramming of Oct4 by oocytes. Genes Dev 25:946-58 (2011). IP ; Xenopus laevis . PubMed: 21536734
- Vachtenheim J et al. SWI/SNF chromatin remodeling complex is critical for the expression of microphthalmia-associated transcription factor in melanoma cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 392:454-9 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20083088