- References (12)
Publishing research using ab120497? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120497 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Li F et al. A scorpion venom peptide Ev37 restricts viral late entry by alkalizing acidic organelles. J Biol Chem 294:182-194 (2019). PubMed: 30404919
- Spence JS et al. IFITM3 directly engages and shuttles incoming virus particles to lysosomes. Nat Chem Biol 15:259-268 (2019). PubMed: 30643282
- Iwayama T et al. Osteoblastic lysosome plays a central role in mineralization. Sci Adv 5:eaax0672 (2019). PubMed: 31281900
- Yao ZQ et al. A novel small-molecule activator of Sirtuin-1 induces autophagic cell death/mitophagy as a potential therapeutic strategy in glioblastoma. Cell Death Dis 9:767 (2018). PubMed: 29991742
- Xiong L et al. Osteoblastic Lrp4 promotes osteoclastogenesis by regulating ATP release and adenosine-A2AR signaling. J Cell Biol 216:761-778 (2017). PubMed: 28193701
- Yonemura Y et al. Inhibition of cargo export at ER exit sites and the trans-Golgi network by the secretion inhibitor FLI-06. J Cell Sci 129:3868-3877 (2016). PubMed: 27587840
- Liu WJ et al. Autophagy-Lysosome Pathway in Renal Tubular Epithelial Cells Is Disrupted by Advanced Glycation End Products in Diabetic Nephropathy. J Biol Chem 290:20499-510 (2015). PubMed: 26100632
- Ferrero JJ et al. ß-Adrenergic receptors activate exchange protein directly activated by cAMP (Epac), translocate Munc13-1, and enhance the Rab3A-RIM1a interaction to potentiate glutamate release at cerebrocortical nerve terminals. J Biol Chem 288:31370-85 (2013). PubMed: 24036110
- Paul P et al. Pathogenic effects of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-linked mutation in D-amino acid oxidase are mediated by D-serine. Neurobiol Aging : (2013). PubMed: 24138986
- Park JE et al. Human Cataract Mutations in EPHA2 SAM Domain Alter Receptor Stability and Function. PLoS One 7:e36564 (2012). PubMed: 22570727
- Klyuch BP et al. Deletion of ecto-5'-nucleotidase (CD73) reveals direct action potential-dependent adenosine release. J Neurosci 32:3842-7 (2012). PubMed: 22423104
- Li H et al. Sonic hedgehog promotes autophagy of vascular smooth muscle cells. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 303:H1319-31 (2012). PubMed: 23023870