Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3568] to BAG2
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-BAG2 antibody [EPR3568]
See all BAG2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3568] to BAG2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human BAG2 aa 150-250 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: Jurkat, HeLa and A549 cell lysate; ICC/IF: HeLa cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80596 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionInhibits the chaperone activity of HSP70/HSC70 by promoting substrate release.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BAG domain.
- Information by UniProt
- BAG 2 antibody
- BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 2 antibody
- BAG-2 antibody
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells with 1/100 ab80596.
All lanes : Anti-BAG2 antibody [EPR3568] (ab80596) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : A549 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 24 kDa
Observed band size: 24 kDa
ab80596 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Wu Y et al. Sp110 enhances macrophage resistance toMycobacterium tuberculosisvia inducing endoplasmic reticulum stress and inhibiting anti-apoptotic factors. Oncotarget 8:64050-64065 (2017). PubMed: 28969051