Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to BCKDHA
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-BCKDHA antibody
See all BCKDHA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BCKDHA
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Zebrafish
- MCF7 cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90691 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionThe branched-chain alpha-keto dehydrogenase complex catalyzes the overall conversion of alpha-keto acids to acyl-CoA and CO(2). It contains multiple copies of three enzymatic components: branched-chain alpha-keto acid decarboxylase (E1), lipoamide acyltransferase (E2) and lipoamide dehydrogenase (E3).
Involvement in diseaseMaple syrup urine disease 1A
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BCKDHA family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- Branched chain alpha keto acid dehydrogenase E1 component alpha polypeptide antibody
- FLJ45695 antibody
- OVD1A antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human lung tissue labelling BCKDHA with ab90691 at 1/100. A Cy3-conjugated donkey anti-rabbit IgG (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody. Positive staining shown in the cytoplasm of alveolar type I and II cells. Magnification: 20X. Exposure time: 0.5 - 2.0 seconds. Left - DAPI. Middle - BCKDHA. Right - Merge.
Anti-BCKDHA antibody (ab90691) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + MCF7 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 50 kDa
Gel concentration: 12%
ab90691 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Mika A et al. Exercise and Conjugated Linoleic Acid Supplementation Induce Changes in the Composition of Liver Fatty Acids. Front Physiol 10:602 (2019). PubMed: 31156468
- Singh R et al. Metabolic profiling of follistatin overexpression: a novel therapeutic strategy for metabolic diseases. Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes 11:65-84 (2018). PubMed: 29618935
- Kitsy A et al. Effects of leucine supplementation and serum withdrawal on branched-chain amino acid pathway gene and protein expression in mouse adipocytes. PLoS One 9:e102615 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25050624