Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to BCKDHA (phospho S293)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-BCKDHA (phospho S293) antibody
See all BCKDHA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BCKDHA (phospho S293)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide within BCKDHA (phospho S293). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P12694
- differentiated NIH3T3-L1 whole cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
pH 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab200577 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
FunctionThe branched-chain alpha-keto dehydrogenase complex catalyzes the overall conversion of alpha-keto acids to acyl-CoA and CO(2). It contains multiple copies of three enzymatic components: branched-chain alpha-keto acid decarboxylase (E1), lipoamide acyltransferase (E2) and lipoamide dehydrogenase (E3).
Involvement in diseaseMaple syrup urine disease 1A
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BCKDHA family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- Branched chain alpha keto acid dehydrogenase E1 component alpha polypeptide antibody
- FLJ45695 antibody
- OVD1A antibody
All lanes : Anti-BCKDHA (phospho S293) antibody (ab200577) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : differentiated NIH3T3-L1 whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : differentiated NIH3T3-L1 whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : differentiated NIH3T3-L1 whole cell lysate prepared using NETN lysis buffer at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 50 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
ab200577 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Rivera ME et al. Effect of metformin on myotube BCAA catabolism. J Cell Biochem N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31385363
- Mika A et al. Exercise and Conjugated Linoleic Acid Supplementation Induce Changes in the Composition of Liver Fatty Acids. Front Physiol 10:602 (2019). PubMed: 31156468
- White PJ et al. The BCKDH Kinase and Phosphatase Integrate BCAA and Lipid Metabolism via Regulation of ATP-Citrate Lyase. Cell Metab 27:1281-1293.e7 (2018). PubMed: 29779826
- Polakof S et al. Time-course changes in circulating branched-chain amino acid levels and metabolism in obese Yucatan minipig. Nutrition 50:66-73 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29547796
- Anderson KA et al. SIRT4 Is a Lysine Deacylase that Controls Leucine Metabolism and Insulin Secretion. Cell Metab 25:838-855.e15 (2017). PubMed: 28380376
- Zigler JS et al. A Spontaneous Missense Mutation in Branched Chain Keto Acid Dehydrogenase Kinase in the Rat Affects Both the Central and Peripheral Nervous Systems. PLoS One 11:e0160447 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27472223
- Gurley JM et al. Enhanced GLUT4-Dependent Glucose Transport Relieves Nutrient Stress in Obese Mice Through Changes in Lipid and Amino Acid Metabolism. Diabetes 65:3585-3597 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27679559