Publishing research using ab178844? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab178844 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Saalim M et al. IL-22 in hepatocyte's survival of Pakistani patients with end stage liver disease: an insight into IL 22 mediated hepato-regenerative pathway. Mol Biol Rep 46:1127-1138 (2019). PubMed: 30603953
- Xu B et al. Activation of the MAPK signaling pathway induces upregulation of pro-apoptotic proteins in the hippocampi of cold stressed adolescent mice. Neurosci Lett 699:97-102 (2019). PubMed: 30711527
- Zhao Y et al. Berberine protects myocardial cells against anoxia-reoxygenation injury via p38 MAPK-mediated NF-?B signaling pathways. Exp Ther Med 17:230-236 (2019). PubMed: 30651787
- Yu J et al. Ezetimibe, a NPC1L1 inhibitor, attenuates neuronal apoptosis through AMPK dependent autophagy activation after MCAO in rats. Exp Neurol 307:12-23 (2018). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 29852178
- Tsafou K et al. Identifying the druggable interactome of EWS-FLI1 reveals MCL-1 dependent differential sensitivities of Ewing sarcoma cells to apoptosis inducers. Oncotarget 9:31018-31031 (2018). PubMed: 30123424
- Xu B et al. HMGB1-mediated differential response on hippocampal neurotransmitter disorder and neuroinflammation in adolescent male and female mice following cold exposure. Brain Behav Immun N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30476565
- Lian S et al. Impact of prenatal cold stress on placental physiology, inflammatory response, and apoptosis in rats. Oncotarget 8:115304-115314 (2017). PubMed: 29383161
- Cheng H Inhibiting CD146 by its Monoclonal Antibody AA98 Improves Radiosensitivity of Cervical Cancer Cells. Med Sci Monit 22:3328-33 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27647179
- Wu J et al. Silencing of Kv1.5 Gene Inhibits Proliferation and Induces Apoptosis of Osteosarcoma Cells. Int J Mol Sci 16:26914-26 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26569226