Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to BCL2L10 - Aminoterminal end
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-BCL2L10 antibody - Aminoterminal end
See all BCL2L10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BCL2L10 - Aminoterminal end
SpecificityThis antibody is specific for BCL2L10.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A 16 amino acid peptide from near the amino terminus of human BCL2L10
- Jurkat cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45412 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa). High MW is probably due to post-translational modifications.|
FunctionPromotes cell survival. Suppresses apoptosis induced by BAX but not BAK.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed in adult tissues. Preferentially expressed in lung, liver and kidney.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Bcl-2 family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Nucleus membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Anti apoptotic protein NrH antibody
- Anti-apoptotic protein NrH antibody
- Apoptosis regulator Bcl B antibody
All lanes : Anti-BCL2L10 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab45412) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate + blocking peptide
Predicted band size: 23 kDa
Observed band size: 40 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab45412 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Kurlawala Z et al. The STI and UBA Domains of UBQLN1 Are Critical Determinants of Substrate Interaction and Proteostasis. J Cell Biochem 118:2261-2270 (2017). PubMed: 28075048
- Beverly LJ et al. Ubiquitination, localization, and stability of an anti-apoptotic BCL2-like protein, BCL2L10/BCLb, are regulated by Ubiquilin1. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:E119-26 (2012). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22233804