Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to BCL6B
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-BCL6B antibody
See all BCL6B primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BCL6B
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 432-481 (VRIHTGEKPYHCDPCGLHFRHKSQLRLHLRQKHGAATNTKVHYHILGGP ) of Human BCL6B (NP_862827).
- HepG2 cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87228 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
RelevanceBCL6B acts as a sequence-specific transcriptional repressor in association with BCL6. It may function in a narrow stage or be related to some events in the early B-cell development.
- B cell CLL/lymphoma 6, member B (zinc finger protein) antibody
- B-cell CLL/lymphoma 6, member B (zinc finger protein) antibody
- BAZF antibody
ab87228 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Cai WY et al. Inhibition of Bcl6b promotes gastric cancer by amplifying inflammation in mice. Cell Commun Signal 17:72 (2019). PubMed: 31288844
- Xu L et al. Epigenetic inactivation of BCL6B, a novel functional tumour suppressor for gastric cancer, is associated with poor survival. Gut 61:977-85 (2012). PubMed: 21917650