Publishing research using ab5972? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5972 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Dou H et al. APRIL promotes non-small cell lung cancer growth and metastasis by targeting ERK1/2 signaling. Oncotarget 8:109289-109300 (2017). PubMed: 29312608
- McWilliams TG et al. TNF superfamily member APRIL enhances midbrain dopaminergic axon growth and contributes to the nigrostriatal projection in vivo. Exp Neurol 298:97-103 (2017). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 28911883
- Dou H et al. APRIL, BCMA and TACI proteins are abnormally expressed in non-small cell lung cancer. Oncol Lett 12:3351-3355 (2016). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 27900003
- Osório C et al. Selective regulation of axonal growth from developing hippocampal neurons by tumor necrosis factor superfamily member APRIL. Mol Cell Neurosci 59:24-36 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 24444792
- Müller N et al. B Lymphocyte Stimulator (BLyS) Is Expressed in Human Adipocytes In Vivo and Is Related to Obesity but Not to Insulin Resistance. PLoS One 9:e94282 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24728308
- Brady G et al. Downregulation of RUNX1 by RUNX3 requires the RUNX3 VWRPY sequence and is essential for Epstein-Barr virus-driven B-cell proliferation. J Virol 83:6909-16 (2009). PubMed: 19403666