Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68321 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- 3 hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase (heart, mitochondrial) antibody
- 3-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase antibody
- BDH antibody
All lanes : Anti-BDH1 antibody (ab68321) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : BDH1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
Observed band size: 37 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This product has been referenced in:
- Karwi QG et al. Targeting the glucagon receptor improves cardiac function and enhances insulin sensitivity following a myocardial infarction. Cardiovasc Diabetol 18:1 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30626440) »
- Petrick HL & Holloway GP High intensity exercise inhibits carnitine palmitoyltransferase-I sensitivity to L-carnitine. Biochem J N/A:N/A (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30635360) »