Publishing research using ab205067? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab205067 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Abd-Elrahman KS & Ferguson SSG Modulation of mTOR and CREB pathways following mGluR5 blockade contribute to improved Huntington's pathology in zQ175 mice. Mol Brain 12:35 (2019). PubMed: 30961637
- Song Y et al. MicroRNA-584 prohibits hepatocellular carcinoma cell proliferation and invasion by directly targeting BDNF. Mol Med Rep 20:1994-2001 (2019). PubMed: 31257521
- Zhou CH et al. Electroacupuncture Pretreatment Ameliorates PTSD-Like Behaviors in Rats by Enhancing Hippocampal Neurogenesis via the Keap1/Nrf2 Antioxidant Signaling Pathway. Front Cell Neurosci 13:275 (2019). PubMed: 31293390
- Wang J et al. Learning and memory deficits and alzheimer's disease-like changes in mice after chronic exposure to microcystin-LR. J Hazard Mater 373:504-518 (2019). PubMed: 30947040
- Li H et al. Upregulation of miR-375 level ameliorates morphine analgesic tolerance in mouse dorsal root ganglia by inhibiting the JAK2/STAT3 pathway. J Pain Res 10:1279-1287 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28603428
- Jiajie T et al. Conserved miR-10 family represses proliferation and induces apoptosis in ovarian granulosa cells. Sci Rep 7:41304 (2017). PubMed: 28112253
- Liu YJ et al. Effects and mechanism of dexmedetomidine on neuronal cell injury induced by hypoxia-ischemia. BMC Anesthesiol 17:117 (2017). PubMed: 28854873