Publishing research using ab203573? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab203573 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Düsedau HP et al. p75NTR regulates brain mononuclear cell function and neuronal structure in Toxoplasma infection-induced neuroinflammation. Glia 67:193-211 (2019). PubMed: 30597659
- Qi YH et al. Early intervention with gastrodin reduces striatal neurotoxicity in adult rats with experimentally-induced diabetes mellitus. Mol Med Rep 19:3114-3122 (2019). PubMed: 30816461
- Tao B et al. CA10 and CA11 negatively regulate neuronal activity-dependent growth of gliomas. Mol Oncol 13:1018-1032 (2019). PubMed: 30636076
- Sadeghian N et al. Calcitriol protects the Blood-Brain Barrier integrity against ischemic stroke and reduces vasogenic brain edema via antioxidant and antiapoptotic actions in rats. Brain Res Bull 150:281-289 (2019). PubMed: 31220552
- Vidal-Martinez G et al. FTY720 Improves Behavior, Increases Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor Levels and Reduces a-Synuclein Pathology in Parkinsonian GM2+/- Mice. Neuroscience 411:1-10 (2019). PubMed: 31129200
- Sanchis A et al. Metformin treatment reduces motor and neuropsychiatric phenotypes in the zQ175 mouse model of Huntington disease. Exp Mol Med 51:65 (2019). PubMed: 31165723
- Merk DJ et al. Opposing Effects of CREBBP Mutations Govern the Phenotype of Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome and Adult SHH Medulloblastoma. Dev Cell 44:709-724.e6 (2018). PubMed: 29551561
- Liu S et al. Icariside II, a Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibitor, Attenuates Beta-Amyloid-Induced Cognitive Deficits via BDNF/TrkB/CREB Signaling. Cell Physiol Biochem 49:985 (2018). PubMed: 30196289
- Liu W et al. Possible role of GLP-1 in antidepressant effects of metformin and exercise in CUMS mice. J Affect Disord 246:486-497 (2018). PubMed: 30599373
- O'Neill KM et al. The 3' UTRs of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Transcripts Differentially Regulate the Dendritic Arbor. Front Cell Neurosci 12:60 (2018). PubMed: 29563866
- Pan W et al. Ketamine differentially restores diverse alterations of neuroligins in brain regions in a rat model of neuropathic pain-induced depression. Neuroreport 29:863-869 (2018). PubMed: 29742620
- Schiaffino L et al. Acetylation state of RelA modulated by epigenetic drugs prolongs survival and induces a neuroprotective effect on ALS murine model. Sci Rep 8:12875 (2018). PubMed: 30150770
- Xie ZM et al. Alterations in the inflammatory cytokines and brain-derived neurotrophic factor contribute to depression-like phenotype after spared nerve injury: improvement by ketamine. Sci Rep 7:3124 (2017). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 28600519
- Shi X et al. Therapeutic effects of paeonol on methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine/probenecid-induced Parkinson's disease in mice. Mol Med Rep 14:2397-404 (2016). PubMed: 27484986