Publishing research using ab203573? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab203573 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Düsedau HP et al. p75NTR regulates brain mononuclear cell function and neuronal structure in Toxoplasma infection-induced neuroinflammation. Glia 67:193-211 (2019). PubMed: 30597659
- Liu W et al. Possible role of GLP-1 in antidepressant effects of metformin and exercise in CUMS mice. J Affect Disord 246:486-497 (2018). PubMed: 30599373
- O'Neill KM et al. The 3' UTRs of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Transcripts Differentially Regulate the Dendritic Arbor. Front Cell Neurosci 12:60 (2018). PubMed: 29563866
- Pan W et al. Ketamine differentially restores diverse alterations of neuroligins in brain regions in a rat model of neuropathic pain-induced depression. Neuroreport 29:863-869 (2018). PubMed: 29742620
- Schiaffino L et al. Acetylation state of RelA modulated by epigenetic drugs prolongs survival and induces a neuroprotective effect on ALS murine model. Sci Rep 8:12875 (2018). PubMed: 30150770
- Xie ZM et al. Alterations in the inflammatory cytokines and brain-derived neurotrophic factor contribute to depression-like phenotype after spared nerve injury: improvement by ketamine. Sci Rep 7:3124 (2017). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 28600519
- Shi X et al. Therapeutic effects of paeonol on methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine/probenecid-induced Parkinson's disease in mice. Mol Med Rep 14:2397-404 (2016). PubMed: 27484986