Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to beta 1 Adrenergic Receptor
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-beta 1 Adrenergic Receptor antibody
See all beta 1 Adrenergic Receptor primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to beta 1 Adrenergic Receptor
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Cat, Rhesus monkey, Gerbil
- IHC-P: Human heart tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77189 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionBeta-adrenergic receptors mediate the catecholamine-induced activation of adenylate cyclase through the action of G proteins. This receptor binds epinephrine and norepinephrine with approximately equal affinity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Adrenergic receptor subfamily. ADRB1 sub-subfamily.
DomainThe PDZ domain-binding motif mediates competitive interactions with GOPC, MAGI3 and DLG4 and plays a role in subcellular location of the receptor.
modificationsHomologous desensitization of the receptor is mediated by its phosphorylation by beta-adrenergic receptor kinase.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localized at the plasma membrane. Found in the Golgi upon GOPC overexpression.
- Information by UniProt
- ADR B1 antibody
- ADRB 1 antibody
- ADRB1 antibody
ab77189 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- O'Leary AP et al. Beta-Adrenoceptor Activation Reduces Both Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cell Migration Via a cAMP-Dependent Mechanism and Wound Angiogenesis. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24986762
- Famulla S et al. Differentiation of human adipocytes at physiological oxygen levels results in increased adiponectin secretion and isoproterenol-stimulated lipolysis. Adipocyte 1:132-181 (2012). Human . PubMed: 23700522
- Schuller HM et al. Regulation of pancreatic cancer by neuropsychological stress responses: a novel target for intervention. Carcinogenesis 33:191-6 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22072614
- Wallukat G et al. Distinct patterns of autoantibodies against G-protein-coupled receptors in Chagas' cardiomyopathy and megacolon. Their potential impact for early risk assessment in asymptomatic Chagas' patients. J Am Coll Cardiol 55:463-8 (2010). Rat . PubMed: 20117461