Publishing research using ab759? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab759 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Rodríguez-Rodríguez M et al. Activation of Peptidylarginine Deiminase in the Salivary Glands ofBalb/cMice Drives the Citrullination of Ro and La Ribonucleoproteins. J Immunol Res 2017:8959687 (2017). PubMed: 29318161
- Raha-Chowdhury R et al. Expression and cellular localization of hepcidin mRNA and protein in normal rat brain. BMC Neurosci 16:24 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25896789
- Herrera-Esparza R et al. Posttranslational Protein Modification in the Salivary Glands of Sjögren's Syndrome Patients. Autoimmune Dis 2013:548064 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 23533719
- Mattheij NJ et al. Dual mechanism of integrin aIIbß3 closure in procoagulant platelets. J Biol Chem 288:13325-36 (2013). PubMed: 23519467
- Tiwari S et al. Divalent cations regulate the folding and activation status of integrins during their intracellular trafficking. J Cell Sci 124:1672-80 (2011). PubMed: 21511727
- Slany A et al. Cell characterization by proteome profiling applied to primary hepatocytes and hepatocyte cell lines Hep-G2 and Hep-3B. J Proteome Res 9:6-21 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19678649
- Larrea E et al. Oncostatin M enhances the antiviral effects of type I interferon and activates immunostimulatory functions in liver epithelial cells. J Virol 83:3298-311 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19158240
- Kanda Y et al. Comparison of biological activity among nonfucosylated therapeutic IgG1 antibodies with three different N-linked Fc oligosaccharides: the high-mannose, hybrid, and complex types. Glycobiology 17:104-18 (2007). PubMed: 17012310
- Wilson AM et al. Beta2-microglobulin as a biomarker in peripheral arterial disease: proteomic profiling and clinical studies. Circulation 116:1396-403 (2007). PubMed: 17724262
- Khurana M et al. Urine proteomic profiling of pediatric nephrotic syndrome. Pediatr Nephrol 21:1257-65 (2006). PubMed: 16810512
- Hilgert I et al. The use of murine monoclonal antibody B2M-01 for detection and purification of human beta 2-microglobulin. Folia Biol (Praha) 30:369-76 (1984). PubMed: 6394369