Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to beta 3 Adrenergic Receptor
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgY
Product nameAnti-beta 3 Adrenergic Receptor antibody
See all beta 3 Adrenergic Receptor primary antibodies
DescriptionChicken polyclonal to beta 3 Adrenergic Receptor
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Cholesterol Metabolism
FunctionBeta-adrenergic receptors mediate the catecholamine-induced activation of adenylate cyclase through the action of G proteins. Beta-3 is involved in the regulation of lipolysis and thermogenesis.
Tissue specificityExpressed mainly in adipose tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Adrenergic receptor subfamily. ADRB3 sub-subfamily.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- ADR B3 antibody
- ADRB 3 antibody
- ADRB3 antibody
ab59685 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Lee HH et al. TonEBP/NFAT5 promotes obesity and insulin resistance by epigenetic suppression of white adipose tissue beiging. Nat Commun 10:3536 (2019). PubMed: 31387996
- Löffler MC et al. Protein kinase D1 deletion in adipocytes enhances energy dissipation and protects against adiposity. EMBO J 37:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30389661
- Saxton SN et al. Role of Sympathetic Nerves and Adipocyte Catecholamine Uptake in the Vasorelaxant Function of Perivascular Adipose Tissue. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 38:880-891 (2018). PubMed: 29496660
- Choo MS et al. The preventive effect of a free radical scavenger on oxidative stress after the relief of partial bladder outlet obstruction in a rat model. PLoS One 13:e0199800 (2018). PubMed: 30346942
- Winder M et al. Autonomic Receptor-mediated Regulation of Production and Release of Nitric Oxide in Normal and Malignant Human Urothelial Cells. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 121:257-265 (2017). PubMed: 28437032
- Oue K et al. Phospholipase C-related Catalytically Inactive Protein Is a New Modulator of Thermogenesis Promoted by ß-Adrenergic Receptors in Brown Adipocytes. J Biol Chem 291:4185-96 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 26706316
- Okumura T et al. Phospholipase C-Related Catalytically Inactive Protein (PRIP) Regulates Lipolysis in Adipose Tissue by Modulating the Phosphorylation of Hormone-Sensitive Lipase. PLoS One 9:e100559 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24945349
- Salisbury EA et al. Transient brown adipocyte-like cells derive from peripheral nerve progenitors in response to bone morphogenetic protein 2. Stem Cells Transl Med 1:874-85 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 23283549