Publishing research using ab170325? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab170325 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Shah MK et al. Influence of Inherent Mechanophenotype on Competitive Cellular Adherence. Ann Biomed Eng 45:2036-2047 (2017). PubMed: 28447179
- Armstrong MC et al. Bypass of Activation Loop Phosphorylation by Aspartate 836 in Activation of the Endoribonuclease Activity of Ire1. Mol Cell Biol 37:N/A (2017). WB ; Saccharomyces cerevisiae . PubMed: 28559428
- Jantaruk P et al. Potential role of an antimicrobial peptide, KLK in inhibiting lipopolysaccharide-induced macrophage inflammation. PLoS One 12:e0183852 (2017). PubMed: 28850608
- Ji QQ et al. Self-protective responses to norvaline-induced stress in a leucyl-tRNA synthetase editing-deficient yeast strain. Nucleic Acids Res 45:7367-7381 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28575390
- Weaver PF et al. Hypersalinity drives physiological and morphological changes in Limia perugiae (Poeciliidae). Biol Open 5:1093-101 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27402966
- Magen I et al. Intranasal NAP (davunetide) decreases tau hyperphosphorylation and moderately improves behavioral deficits in mice overexpressing a-synuclein. Pharmacol Res Perspect 2:e00065 (2014). PubMed: 25505609