Product nameAnti-beta Amylase antibody (HRP) - Azide free
See all beta Amylase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to beta Amylase - Azide free (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, Dot blot, Electron Microscopymore details
Species reactivityReacts with Sweet potato. Not yet tested in other species.
Beta Amylase (Sweet Potato)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34582 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Electron Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ELISA: 1/500 - 1/1000.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceBeta Amylase is an enzyme found in the seeds of higher plants and in sweet potatoes. It hydrolyses 1,4 alpha D glucosidic linkages in polysaccharides to remove successive maltose units from the non reducing ends of the chains. Used in the structural analysis of starch and glycogen.
- 14 alpha D glucan maltohydrolase antibody
- AMYB antibody
- BMY1 antibody
ab34582 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.