Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to beta Amylase - Azide free (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Dot blot, Electron Microscopy
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-beta Amylase antibody (HRP) - Azide free
See all beta Amylase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to beta Amylase - Azide free (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, Dot blot, Electron Microscopymore details
Species reactivityReacts with Sweet potato. Not yet tested in other species.
Beta Amylase (Sweet Potato)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34582 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Electron Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ELISA: 1/500 - 1/1000.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceBeta Amylase is an enzyme found in the seeds of higher plants and in sweet potatoes. It hydrolyses 1,4 alpha D glucosidic linkages in polysaccharides to remove successive maltose units from the non reducing ends of the chains. Used in the structural analysis of starch and glycogen.
- 14 alpha D glucan maltohydrolase antibody
- AMYB antibody
- BMY1 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab34582 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.