Publishing research using ab201060? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab201060 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Gao S et al. Qingxin kaiqiao fang ameliorates memory impairment and inhibits apoptosis in APP/PS1 double transgenic mice through the MAPK pathway. Drug Des Devel Ther 13:459-475 (2019). PubMed: 30774310
- Raha-Chowdhury R et al. Choroid Plexus Acts as Gatekeeper for TREM2, Abnormal Accumulation of ApoE, and Fibrillary Tau in Alzheimer's Disease and in Down Syndrome Dementia. J Alzheimers Dis 69:91-109 (2019). PubMed: 30909239
- Adlimoghaddam A et al. Regional hypometabolism in the 3xTg mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Neurobiol Dis 127:264-277 (2019). PubMed: 30878533
- Wu D et al. LINGO-1 antibody ameliorates myelin impairment and spatial memory deficits in the early stage of 5XFAD mice. CNS Neurosci Ther 24:381-393 (2018). PubMed: 29427384
- Zang G et al. Ameliorative effect of nicergoline on cognitive function through the PI3K/AKT signaling pathway in mouse models of Alzheimer's disease. Mol Med Rep 17:7293-7300 (2018). PubMed: 29568940
- Liu SY et al. Discovery of Butyrylcholinesterase-Activated Near-Infrared Fluorogenic Probe for Live-Cell and In Vivo Imaging. ACS Sens 3:2118-2128 (2018). PubMed: 30203965
- Huang M et al. Pigment Epithelium-Derived Factor Plays a Role in Alzheimer's Disease by Negatively Regulating Aß42. Neurotherapeutics N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29736859
- Diling C et al. Docking Studies and Biological Evaluation of a Potential ß-Secretase Inhibitor of 3-Hydroxyhericenone F from Hericium erinaceus. Front Pharmacol 8:219 (2017). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 28553224
- Hernández-Zimbrón LF et al. Markers of Alzheimer's Disease in Primary Visual Cortex in Normal Aging in Mice. Biomed Res Int 2017:3706018 (2017). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 29138750
- Hatami A et al. Familial Alzheimer's Disease Mutations within the Amyloid Precursor Protein Alter the Aggregation and Conformation of the Amyloid-ß Peptide. J Biol Chem 292:3172-3185 (2017). PubMed: 28049728
- Hatami A et al. Monoclonal antibodies against Aß42 fibrils distinguish multiple aggregation state polymorphisms in vitro and in Alzheimer disease brain. J Biol Chem 289:32131-43 (2014). PubMed: 25281743
- Nussbaum JM et al. Prion-like behaviour and tau-dependent cytotoxicity of pyroglutamylated amyloid-ß. Nature 485:651-5 (2012). PubMed: 22660329