Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to beta Amyloid 37-42
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-beta Amyloid 37-42 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to beta Amyloid 37-42
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to beta Amyloid 37-42 (C terminal).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34376 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab34376 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lue LF et al. Advance in Plasma AD Core Biomarker Development: Current Findings from Immunomagnetic Reduction-Based SQUID Technology. Neurol Ther 8:95-111 (2019). PubMed: 31833027
- Lin SY et al. Plasma amyloid assay as a pre-screening tool for amyloid positron emission tomography imaging in early stage Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimers Res Ther 11:111 (2019). PubMed: 31881963
- Fan LY et al. The Relation Between Brain Amyloid Deposition, Cortical Atrophy, and Plasma Biomarkers in Amnesic Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer's Disease. Front Aging Neurosci 10:175 (2018). PubMed: 29967578
- Lue LF et al. Amyloid Beta and Tau as Alzheimer's Disease Blood Biomarkers: Promise From New Technologies. Neurol Ther 6:25-36 (2017). PubMed: 28733956
- Zenaro E et al. Neutrophils promote Alzheimer's disease-like pathology and cognitive decline via LFA-1 integrin. Nat Med N/A:N/A (2015). Sandwich ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 26214837