For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab4761? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4761 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Clemente C et al. MT4-MMP deficiency increases patrolling monocyte recruitment to early lesions and accelerates atherosclerosis. Nat Commun 9:910 (2018).
- Blanco MJ et al. Developmental expression of membrane type 4-matrix metalloproteinase (Mt4-mmp/Mmp17) in the mouse embryo. PLoS One 12:e0184767 (2017).
- Martín-Alonso M et al. Deficiency of MMP17/MT4-MMP proteolytic activity predisposes to aortic aneurysm in mice. Circ Res 117:e13-26 (2015).
- Purmessur D et al. A role for TNFa in intervertebral disc degeneration: a non-recoverable catabolic shift. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 433:151-6 (2013).
- Giagtzoglou N et al. Drosophila EHBP1 regulates Scabrous secretion during Notch-mediated lateral inhibition. J Cell Sci 126:3686-96 (2013).
- Debrand E et al. Talin 2 is a large and complex gene encoding multiple transcripts and protein isoforms. FEBS J 276:1610-28 (2009).
- Hachiya A et al. Gene transfer in human skin with different pseudotyped HIV-based vectors. Gene Ther 14:648-56 (2007).
- Atabai K et al. Mfge8 is critical for mammary gland remodeling during involution. Mol Biol Cell 16:5528-37 (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"