Publishing research using ab4761? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4761 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Clemente C et al. MT4-MMP deficiency increases patrolling monocyte recruitment to early lesions and accelerates atherosclerosis. Nat Commun 9:910 (2018). PubMed: 29500407
- Khrimian L et al. Gpr158 mediates osteocalcin's regulation of cognition. J Exp Med 214:2859-2873 (2017). PubMed: 28851741
- Blanco MJ et al. Developmental expression of membrane type 4-matrix metalloproteinase (Mt4-mmp/Mmp17) in the mouse embryo. PLoS One 12:e0184767 (2017). PubMed: 28926609
- Yin H et al. Therapeutic genome editing by combined viral and non-viral delivery of CRISPR system components in vivo. Nat Biotechnol 34:328-33 (2016). PubMed: 26829318
- Martín-Alonso M et al. Deficiency of MMP17/MT4-MMP proteolytic activity predisposes to aortic aneurysm in mice. Circ Res 117:e13-26 (2015). PubMed: 25963716
- Purmessur D et al. A role for TNFa in intervertebral disc degeneration: a non-recoverable catabolic shift. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 433:151-6 (2013). PubMed: 23438440
- Giagtzoglou N et al. Drosophila EHBP1 regulates Scabrous secretion during Notch-mediated lateral inhibition. J Cell Sci 126:3686-96 (2013). PubMed: 23788431
- Debrand E et al. Talin 2 is a large and complex gene encoding multiple transcripts and protein isoforms. FEBS J 276:1610-28 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19220457
- Hachiya A et al. Gene transfer in human skin with different pseudotyped HIV-based vectors. Gene Ther 14:648-56 (2007). IHC-P . PubMed: 17268532
- Atabai K et al. Mfge8 is critical for mammary gland remodeling during involution. Mol Biol Cell 16:5528-37 (2005). PubMed: 16195353