Publishing research using ab83390? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab83390 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Liu SJ et al. FTO is a transcriptional repressor to auto-regulate its own gene and potentially associated with homeostasis of body weight. J Mol Cell Biol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29771336
- Tumurkhuu G et al. Chlamydia pneumoniae Hijacks a Host Autoregulatory IL-1ß Loop to Drive Foam Cell Formation and Accelerate Atherosclerosis. Cell Metab 28:432-448.e4 (2018). PubMed: 29937375
- Lettieri-Barbato D et al. Time-controlled fasting prevents aging-like mitochondrial changes induced by persistent dietary fat overload in skeletal muscle. PLoS One 13:e0195912 (2018). PubMed: 29742122
- Lourbopoulos A et al. Inadequate food and water intake determine mortality following stroke in mice. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 37:2084-2097 (2017). PubMed: 27449604
- Zhao M et al. Ketogenic diet improves the spatial memory impairment caused by exposure to hypobaric hypoxia through increased acetylation of histones in rats. PLoS One 12:e0174477 (2017). PubMed: 28355243
- Han HS et al. Hepatic Crtc2 controls whole body energy metabolism via a miR-34a-Fgf21 axis. Nat Commun 8:1878 (2017). PubMed: 29192248
- Martínez-García G et al. An Electrochemical Enzyme Biosensor for 3-Hydroxybutyrate Detection Using Screen-Printed Electrodes Modified by Reduced Graphene Oxide and Thionine. Biosensors (Basel) 7:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29137135
- Weng X et al. Microfluidic biosensor for ß-Hydroxybutyrate (ßHBA) determination of subclinical ketosis diagnosis. J Nanobiotechnology 13:13 (2015). PubMed: 25880676
- Clar J et al. Targeted deletion of kidney glucose-6 phosphatase leads to nephropathy. Kidney Int N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24717294
- Wakade C et al. Upregulation of GPR109A in Parkinson's disease. PLoS One 9:e109818 (2014). PubMed: 25329911
- van Diepen JA et al. Caspase-1 deficiency in mice reduces intestinal triglyceride absorption and hepatic triglyceride secretion. J Lipid Res 54:448-56 (2013). PubMed: 23160218