Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal  to beta subunit Cholera Toxin
- Suitable for: ELISA, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-beta subunit Cholera Toxin antibody 
See all beta subunit Cholera Toxin primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal  to beta subunit Cholera Toxin
Specificityab62429 is specific for the beta subunit of Cholera Toxin.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Full length native protein: beta subunit Cholera Toxin.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62429 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- Cholera enterotoxin B chain antibody
- Cholera enterotoxin beta chain antibody
- Cholera enterotoxin gamma chain antibody
ab62429 staining beta subunit Cholera Toxin in Mouse eye with optical nerve tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with Methanol and blocked with 2% BSA + 5% Donkey serum for 30 minutes at room temperature. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200 in PBS-T) for 16 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Donkey anti-mouse IgG polyclonal (1/1000) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab62429 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- van der Merwe Y et al. Matrix-bound nanovesicles prevent ischemia-induced retinal ganglion cell axon degeneration and death and preserve visual function. Sci Rep 9:3482 (2019). PubMed: 30837658
- Amita H et al. Neuronal connections of direct and indirect pathways for stable value memory in caudal basal ganglia. Eur J Neurosci 49:712-725 (2019). PubMed: 29737578
- Reiner DJ et al. Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 Receptor Signaling in the Lateral Dorsal Tegmental Nucleus Regulates Energy Balance. Neuropsychopharmacology 43:627-637 (2018). PubMed: 28920591
- Suarez AN et al. Gut vagal sensory signaling regulates hippocampus function through multi-order pathways. Nat Commun 9:2181 (2018). PubMed: 29872139
- Hsu TM et al. Hippocampus ghrelin signaling mediates appetite through lateral hypothalamic orexin pathways. Elife 4:N/A (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26745307
- Jeong JH et al. Cholinergic neurons in the dorsomedial hypothalamus regulate mouse brown adipose tissue metabolism. Mol Metab 4:483-92 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26042202