Product nameAnti-Beta TRCP/HOS antibody
See all Beta TRCP/HOS primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Beta TRCP/HOS
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Xenopus laevis, Xenopus tropicalis
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human Beta TRCP/HOS aa 93-384.
Database link: Q9Y297
- Recombinant Human Beta TRCP/HOS protein (ab132456) can be used as a positive control in WB. 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, MOLT4 and Raji whole cell lysates.
This product was previously labelled as Beta TRCP
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Cell Biology
- Proteolysis / Ubiquitin
- Proteasome / Ubiquitin
- Ubiquitin E3 Enzymes
- SCF Complex E3 Ligase
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137674 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.|
FunctionSubstrate recognition component of a SCF (SKP1-CUL1-F-box protein) E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex which mediates the ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins. Recognizes and binds to phosphorylated target proteins. SCF(BTRC) mediates the ubiquitination of CTNNB1 and participates in Wnt signaling. SCF(BTRC) mediates the ubiquitination of NFKBIA, NFKBIB and NFKBIE; the degradation frees the associated NFKB1 to translocate into the nucleus and to activate transcription. Ubiquitination of NFKBIA occurs at 'Lys-21' and 'Lys-22'. SCF(BTRC) mediates the ubiquitination of phosphorylated NFKB1/nuclear factor NF-kappa-B p105 subunit, ATF4, SMAD3, SMAD4, CDC25A, DLG1, FBXO5 and probably NFKB2. SCF(BTRC) mediates the ubiquitination of phosphorylated SNAI1. May be involved in ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation through a DBB1-CUL4 E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase. Required for activation of NFKB-mediated transcription by IL1B, MAP3K14, MAP3K1, IKBKB and TNF. Required for proteolytic processing of GLI3.
PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 F-box domain.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
DomainThe N-terminal D domain mediates homodimerization.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- Beta transducin repeat containing E3 ubiquitin protein ligase antibody
- beta TrCP1 antibody
- beta-transducin repeat containing antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Collart C et al. Chk1 Inhibition of the Replication Factor Drf1 Guarantees Cell-Cycle Elongation at the Xenopus laevis Mid-blastula Transition. Dev Cell 42:82-96.e3 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28697335) »
- McCormack RM et al. Enteric pathogens deploy cell cycle inhibiting factors to block the bactericidal activity of Perforin-2. Elife 4:N/A (2015). WB . Read more (PubMed: 26418746) »