Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to BFL-1/GRS
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-BFL-1/GRS antibody
See all BFL-1/GRS primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BFL-1/GRS
SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Bcl2A1 / GRS.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human BFL-1/GRS (C terminal).
- Human kidney tissue lysate
Previously labelled as Bcl2A1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45413 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.|
FunctionRetards apoptosis induced by IL-3 deprivation. May function in the response of hemopoietic cells to external signals and in maintaining endothelial survival during infection.
Tissue specificitySeems to be restricted to the hematopoietic compartment. Expressed in peripheral blood, spleen, and bone marrow, at moderate levels in lung, small intestine and testis, at a minimal levels in other tissues. Also found in vascular smooth muscle cells and hematopoietic malignancies.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Bcl-2 family.
- Information by UniProt
- ACC 1 antibody
- ACC 2 antibody
- B2LA1_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-BFL-1/GRS antibody (ab45413) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human kidney tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human lung tissue lysate
Predicted band size: 20 kDa
ab45413 at 10µg/ml staining BFL-1/GRS in mouse kidney tissue by IHC
Immunofluorescence of BFL-1/GRS in Mouse Kidney cells using ab45413 at 20 ug/ml.
ab45413 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Wu CT et al. MicroRNA-326 aggravates acute lung injury in septic shock by mediating the NF-?B signaling pathway. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 101:1-11 (2018). IHC-P, WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29727715
- Jauharoh SN et al. SS-A/Ro52 promotes apoptosis by regulating Bcl-2 production. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 417:582-7 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22178074
- Fardin P et al. Induction of epithelial mesenchimal transition and vasculogenesis in the lenses of Dbl oncogene transgenic mice. PLoS One 4:e7058 (2009). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 19759912