Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Bile Acid Receptor NR1H4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Bile Acid Receptor NR1H4 antibody
See all Bile Acid Receptor NR1H4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Bile Acid Receptor NR1H4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Rat, Human
- Mouse liver samples
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
- Orphan Nuclear Receptors
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28480 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).|
FunctionLigand-activated transcription factor. Receptor for bile acids such as chenodeoxycholic acid, lithocholic acid and deoxycholic acid. Represses the transcription of the cholesterol 7-alpha-hydroxylase gene (CYP7A1) through the induction of NR0B2 or FGF19 expression, via two distinct mechanisms. Activates the intestinal bile acid-binding protein (IBABP). Activates the transcription of bile salt export pump ABCB11 by directly recruiting histone methyltransferase CARM1 to this locus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- BAR antibody
- Bile acid receptor antibody
- Farnesoid X activated receptor antibody
ab28480 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Li M et al. The nuclear translocation of transketolase inhibits the farnesoid receptor expression by promoting the binding of HDAC3 to FXR promoter in hepatocellular carcinoma cell lines. Cell Death Dis 11:31 (2020). PubMed: 31949131
- Xia Y et al. Adiponectin determines farnesoid X receptor agonism-mediated cardioprotection against post-infarction remodelling and dysfunction. Cardiovasc Res 114:1335-1349 (2018). PubMed: 29668847
- Liu L et al. Hepatic Tmem30a Deficiency Causes Intrahepatic Cholestasis by Impairing Expression and Localization of Bile Salt Transporters. Am J Pathol 187:2775-2787 (2017). PubMed: 28919113