Key features and details
- Biotin Rabbit polyclonal to 6X His tag®
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameBiotin Anti-6X His tag® antibody
See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionBiotin Rabbit polyclonal to 6X His tag®
ab27025 reacts to recombinant proteins containing the 6X His tag®.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
HHHHHH conjugated with KLH.
General notesHIS-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was purified using the peptide immobilized on a solid support.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27025 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab200208 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
ab27025 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Wei Y et al. Activation of KRas-ERK1/2 signaling drives the initiation and progression of glioma by suppressing the acetylation of histone H4 at lysine 16. Life Sci 225:55-63 (2019). PubMed: 30946839
- Mitchell LA et al. PD-L1 checkpoint blockade delivered by retroviral replicating vector confers anti-tumor efficacy in murine tumor models. Oncotarget 10:2252-2269 (2019). PubMed: 31040917
- Hosokawa K et al. The telomere binding protein Pot1 maintains haematopoietic stem cell activity with age. Nat Commun 8:804 (2017). PubMed: 28986560
- Kim B et al. TUT7 controls the fate of precursor microRNAs by using three different uridylation mechanisms. EMBO J 34:1801-15 (2015). PubMed: 25979828
- Spång HC et al. Heterodimeric Barnase-Barstar Vaccine Molecules: Influence of One versus Two Targeting Units Specific for Antigen Presenting Cells. PLoS One 7:e45393 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23028981
- Lee HK et al. In vivo requirement for Atg5 in antigen presentation by dendritic cells. Immunity 32:227-39 (2010). PubMed: 20171125
- de Goeij BE et al. HER2 monoclonal antibodies that do not interfere with receptor heterodimerization-mediated signaling induce effective internalization and represent valuable components for rational antibody-drug conjugate design. MAbs 6:392-402 (0). PubMed: 24492309