Product nameAnti-Biotin antibody (HRP)
See all Biotin primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Biotin (HRP)
SpecificityReacts with free biotin and biotinylated antibody and proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Competitive ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule corresponding to Biotin conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
Reductive amination; Ab/HRP ratio=1/10.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPeroxidase stabilized buffer
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53468 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml.|
|Competitive ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml.|
RelevanceBiotin is a water soluble vitamin, generally classified as a B complex vitamin, also called vitamin B4. After the initial discovery of biotin, nearly forty years of research were required to establish it as a vitamin. Biotin is required by all organisms but can only be synthesized by bacteria, yeasts, molds, algae, and some plant species. Biotin is required as prosthetic group of enzymes involved in incorporation of carbon dioxide into organic compounds. Biotin has a MW of 244 Da.
- Vitamin B4 antibody