Product nameAnti-Biotin antibody (HRP)
See all Biotin primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Biotin (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WBmore details
Chemical/ Small Molecule corresponding to Biotin conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin (KLH).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Biotin coupled to sepharose beads.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6651 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/3000 - 1/15000.|
RelevanceBiotin is a water soluble vitamin, generally classified as a B complex vitamin, also called vitamin B4. After the initial discovery of biotin, nearly forty years of research were required to establish it as a vitamin. Biotin is required by all organisms but can only be synthesized by bacteria, yeasts, molds, algae, and some plant species. Biotin is required as prosthetic group of enzymes involved in incorporation of carbon dioxide into organic compounds. Biotin has a MW of 244 Da.
- Vitamin B4 antibody
ab6651 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.