Key features and details
- Biotin Mouse monoclonal [OX42] to CD11b + CD11c
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Rat
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameBiotin Anti-CD11b + CD11c antibody [OX42]
DescriptionBiotin Mouse monoclonal [OX42] to CD11b + CD11c
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Rat CD11b. Resident peritoneal macrophages from (PVG.RT1[c] x PVG.RT1[u]) and (PVG.RT1[c] x PVG.RT1[a]) F1-hybrid rat.
- Rat peritoneal macrophages
ab33827 recognises CD11b + CD11c expressed on most macrophages, including resident and activated peritoneal macrophages, Kupffer cells, around 35% of alveolar macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes and microglial cells in the brain.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Primary antibody notesab33827 recognises CD11b expressed on most macrophages, including resident and activated peritoneal macrophages, Kupffer cells, around 35% of alveolar macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes and microglial cells in the brain.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33827 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
Use neat - 1/10. Use 10µl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100µl.
ab18418 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
Cellular localizationCD11b: Membrane. CD11c: Membrane.
ab33827 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Xie Y et al. Electro-acupuncture stimulation prevents remifentanil-induced postoperative hyperalgesia by suppressing spinal microglia in rats. Exp Ther Med 16:353-359 (2018). PubMed: 29896261
- Tsuruta T et al. Dental pulp-derived stem cell conditioned medium to regenerate peripheral nerves in a novel animal model of dysphagia. PLoS One 13:e0208938 (2018). PubMed: 30533035
- Uyangaa E et al. Dual TLR2/9 Recognition of Herpes Simplex Virus Infection Is Required for Recruitment and Activation of Monocytes and NK Cells and Restriction of Viral Dissemination to the Central Nervous System. Front Immunol 9:905 (2018). PubMed: 29760708
- Clements MP et al. The Wound Microenvironment Reprograms Schwann Cells to Invasive Mesenchymal-like Cells to Drive Peripheral Nerve Regeneration. Neuron 96:98-114.e7 (2017). PubMed: 28957681