Key features and details
- Biotin Mouse monoclonal [AT10] to CD32B + CD32A
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Dog, Human, Rhesus monkey
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameBiotin Anti-CD32B + CD32A antibody [AT10]
DescriptionBiotin Mouse monoclonal [AT10] to CD32B + CD32A
According to the CD32A + CD32B Cluster workshop (Leucocyte Typing V, pp823, pp828), clone AT10 reacts equally well with both Fc gamma RII a and b-expressing cells.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Dog, Human, Rhesus monkey
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD32A.
- Human peripheral blood monocytes
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30355 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
ab18434 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
Cellular localizationCD32B: Cell membrane. CD32A: Cell membrane.
ab30355 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Tzeng SJ et al. Fc?RIIB mediates antigen-independent inhibition on human B lymphocytes through Btk and p38 MAPK. J Biomed Sci 22:87 (2015). PubMed: 26475492
- Lilliehöök I et al. Expression of adhesion and Fcgamma-receptors on canine blood eosinophils and neutrophils studied by anti-human monoclonal antibodies. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 61:181-93 (1998). PubMed: 9613433
- Metes D et al. Expression of functional CD32 molecules on human NK cells is determined by an allelic polymorphism of the FcgammaRIIC gene. Blood 91:2369-80 (1998). PubMed: 9516136
- Greenman J et al. Characterization of a new monoclonal anti-Fc gamma RII antibody, AT10, and its incorporation into a bispecific F(ab')2 derivative for recruitment of cytotoxic effectors. Mol Immunol 28:1243-54 (1991). PubMed: 1835758