Key features and details
- Biotin Rat monoclonal [BM8] to F4/80
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameBiotin Anti-F4/80 antibody [BM8]
See all F4/80 primary antibodies
DescriptionBiotin Rat monoclonal [BM8] to F4/80
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Unfortunately, this information is considered to be commercially sensitive
- Macrophages in spleen, lymph nodes, thymus, liver, skin. Langerhans cells in the skin. Kupffer cells in the liver.
General notesThe antigen is a 125kD cell surface membrane bound protein (non-reducing conditions). It is sensitive to 2 mercaptoethanol.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store undiluted.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
FunctionOrphan receptor involved in cell adhesion and probably in cell-cell interactions specifically involving cells of the immune system. May play a role in regulatory T-cells (Treg) development.
Tissue specificityExpression is restricted to eosinophils.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family. Adhesion G-protein coupled receptor (ADGR) subfamily.
Contains 6 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 GPS domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- ADGRE1 antibody
- Adhesion G protein coupled receptor E1 antibody
- Adhesion G protein-coupled receptor E1 antibody
ab15694 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Chen H et al. Mouse Gamma Herpesvirus MHV-68 Induces Severe Gastrointestinal (GI) Dilatation in Interferon Gamma Receptor-Deficient Mice (IFN?R-/-) That Is Blocked by Interleukin-10. Viruses 10:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30249047
- Duan T et al. Dietary restriction protects against diethylnitrosamine-induced hepatocellular tumorigenesis by restoring the disturbed gene expression profile. Sci Rep 7:43745 (2017). PubMed: 28262799
- Malek Mohammadi M et al. The transcription factor GATA4 promotes myocardial regeneration in neonatal mice. EMBO Mol Med 9:265-279 (2017). PubMed: 28053183
- Gerlini A et al. The role of host and microbial factors in the pathogenesis of pneumococcal bacteraemia arising from a single bacterial cell bottleneck. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004026 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 24651834
- Gumucio J et al. T lymphocytes are not required for the development of fatty degeneration after rotator cuff tear. Bone Joint Res 3:262-72 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 25185444
- Qi X et al. Mitochondrial protein nitration primes neurodegeneration in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. J Biol Chem 281:31950-62 (2006). PubMed: 16920708