Key features and details
- Biotin Mouse monoclonal [CRA2] to Fc epsilon RI/FCER1A
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameBiotin Anti-Fc epsilon RI/FCER1A antibody [CRA2]
See all Fc epsilon RI/FCER1A primary antibodies
DescriptionBiotin Mouse monoclonal [CRA2] to Fc epsilon RI/FCER1A
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- CHO/alpha beta gamma cells
[biotin]/[IgG] = 6.9
This product was previously labelled as Fc epsilon RI
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 6
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
Purification notesThe IgG fraction was purified from serum free culture medium of mouse hybridoma by propriety chromatography under mild conditions. Filter sterilized.
Light chain typekappa
FunctionBinds to the Fc region of immunoglobulins epsilon. High affinity receptor. Responsible for initiating the allergic response. Binding of allergen to receptor-bound IgE leads to cell activation and the release of mediators (such as histamine) responsible for the manifestations of allergy. The same receptor also induces the secretion of important lymphokines.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Fc epsilon RI alpha antibody
- Fc epsilon RI alpha chain antibody
- Fc epsilon RI alpha-chain antibody
ab122915 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Takai T et al. Direct expression of the extracellular portion of human FcepsilonRIalpha chain as inclusion bodies in Escherichia coli. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 65:79-85 (2001). PubMed: 11272849
- Goto T et al. Enhanced expression of the high-affinity receptor for IgE (Fc(epsilon)RI) associated with decreased numbers of Langerhans cells in the lesional epidermis of atopic dermatitis. J Dermatol Sci 27:156-61 (2001). PubMed: 11641054
- Takai T et al. Epitope analysis and primary structures of variable regions of anti-human FcepsilonRI monoclonal antibodies, and expression of the chimeric antibodies fused with human constant regions. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 64:1856-67 (2000). PubMed: 11055388
- Hasegawa S et al. Functional expression of the high affinity receptor for IgE (FcepsilonRI) in human platelets and its' intracellular expression in human megakaryocytes. Blood 93:2543-51 (1999). PubMed: 10194433
- Hakimi J et al. The alpha subunit of the human IgE receptor (FcERI) is sufficient for high affinity IgE binding. J Biol Chem 265:22079-81 (1990). PubMed: 2148316