Key features and details
- Biotin Rabbit polyclonal to HA tag
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameBiotin Anti-HA tag antibody
See all HA tag primary antibodies
DescriptionBiotin Rabbit polyclonal to HA tag
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
HA-tag conjugated to KLH
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: HEPES, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesImmunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid-phase support
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26228 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/25000.|
RelevanceHuman influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
ab26228 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Lee J et al. Defining the Homo- and Heterodimerization Propensities of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors. Cell Rep 31:107605 (2020). PubMed: 32375054
- Habrian CH et al. Conformational pathway provides unique sensitivity to a synaptic mGluR. Nat Commun 10:5572 (2019). PubMed: 31804469
- Gutzeit VA et al. Conformational dynamics between transmembrane domains and allosteric modulation of a metabotropic glutamate receptor. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31172948
- Maeder CI et al. The THO Complex Coordinates Transcripts for Synapse Development and Dopamine Neuron Survival. Cell 174:1436-1449.e20 (2018). PubMed: 30146163
- Rayaprolu V et al. Dimerization of the voltage-sensing phosphatase controls its voltage-sensing and catalytic activity. J Gen Physiol 150:683-696 (2018). PubMed: 29695412
- Vafabakhsh R et al. Conformational dynamics of a class C G-protein-coupled receptor. Nature 524:497-501 (2015). PubMed: 26258295
- Jain A et al. Stoichiometry and assembly of mTOR complexes revealed by single-molecule pulldown. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:17833-8 (2014). PubMed: 25453101