Key features and details
- Biotin Rabbit polyclonal to HA tag
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameBiotin Anti-HA tag antibody
See all HA tag primary antibodies
DescriptionBiotin Rabbit polyclonal to HA tag
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
HA-tag conjugated to KLH
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: HEPES, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesImmunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid-phase support
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26228 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/1000 - 1/5000.
1/5000 - 1/25000.
1/1000 - 1/5000.
1/5000 - 1/25000.
RelevanceHuman influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
ab26228 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Lee J et al. Defining the Homo- and Heterodimerization Propensities of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors. Cell Rep 31:107605 (2020). PubMed: 32375054
- Kothari P et al. Contractility kits promote assembly of the mechanoresponsive cytoskeletal network. J Cell Sci 132:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30559246
- Wuethrich A et al. Single droplet detection of immune checkpoints on a multiplexed electrohydrodynamic biosensor. Analyst 144:6914-6921 (2019). PubMed: 31657376
- Habrian CH et al. Conformational pathway provides unique sensitivity to a synaptic mGluR. Nat Commun 10:5572 (2019). PubMed: 31804469
- Gutzeit VA et al. Conformational dynamics between transmembrane domains and allosteric modulation of a metabotropic glutamate receptor. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31172948
- Maeder CI et al. The THO Complex Coordinates Transcripts for Synapse Development and Dopamine Neuron Survival. Cell 174:1436-1449.e20 (2018). PubMed: 30146163
- Rayaprolu V et al. Dimerization of the voltage-sensing phosphatase controls its voltage-sensing and catalytic activity. J Gen Physiol 150:683-696 (2018). PubMed: 29695412
- Vafabakhsh R et al. Conformational dynamics of a class C G-protein-coupled receptor. Nature 524:497-501 (2015). PubMed: 26258295
- Jain A et al. Stoichiometry and assembly of mTOR complexes revealed by single-molecule pulldown. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:17833-8 (2014). PubMed: 25453101