Key features and details
- Biotin Mouse monoclonal [W6/32] to HLA Class I
- Reacts with: Cow, Cat, Human, Non human primates
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameBiotin Anti-HLA Class I antibody [W6/32]
See all HLA Class I primary antibodies
DescriptionBiotin Mouse monoclonal [W6/32] to HLA Class I
Species reactivityReacts with: Cow, Cat, Human, Non human primates
Does not react with: Rabbit
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human HLA Class I.
Suitable as a positive control for HLA tissue typing and crossmatching.
The purified antibody (>95% by SDS-PAGE) is conjugated with Biotin-LC-NHS under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated biotin.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody notesSuitable as a positive control for HLA tissue typing and crossmatching.
RelevanceHLA CLass I is involved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- DKFZp686P19218 antibody
- EA1.2 antibody
- EA2.1 antibody
ab110665 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Wang D et al. Targeted Disruption of the ß2-Microglobulin Gene Minimizes the Immunogenicity of Human Embryonic Stem Cells. Stem Cells Transl Med 4:1234-45 (2015). PubMed: 26285657
- Choudhuri K et al. Peptide-major histocompatibility complex dimensions control proximal kinase-phosphatase balance during T cell activation. J Biol Chem 284:26096-105 (2009). PubMed: 19628870
- Tran TM et al. The epitope recognized by pan-HLA class I-reactive monoclonal antibody W6/32 and its relationship to unusual stability of the HLA-B27/beta2-microglobulin complex. Immunogenetics 53:440-6 (2001). PubMed: 11685454
- Kievits F & Ivanyi P Monomorphic anti-HLA monoclonal antibody (W6/32) recognizes polymorphic H-2 heavy-chain determinants exposed by association with bovine or human but not murine beta 2-microglobulin. Hum Immunol 20:115-26 (1987). PubMed: 3316135