Key features and details
- Biotin Rabbit polyclonal to ICAM1
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameBiotin Anti-ICAM1 antibody
See all ICAM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionBiotin Rabbit polyclonal to ICAM1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Sandwich ELISAmore details
Full length protein corresponding to Human ICAM1.
Database link: P05362
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.065% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notes0.2 µm filtered
sELISA pair antibody
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7815 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ICAM family.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated, which is promoted by MARCH9 and leads to endocytosis.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody BB2 antibody
- BB 2 antibody
- BB2 antibody
ab7815 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Nan S et al. Interfering microRNA-410 attenuates atherosclerosis via the HDAC1/KLF5/IKBa/NF-?B axis. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 24:646-657 (2021). PubMed: 33981482
- Zhang Z et al. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of DHK-medicated serum on high glucose-induced injury in endothelial cells. Mol Med Rep 16:7745-7751 (2017). PubMed: 28944884
- Zhang Q et al. Toll-like receptor 4 contributes to acute kidney injury after cardiopulmonary resuscitation in mice. Mol Med Rep 14:2983-90 (2016). Mouse . PubMed: 27510583
- Malik IA et al. Role of PECAM-1 in radiation-induced liver inflammation. J Cell Mol Med 19:2441-52 (2015). PubMed: 26177067
- Rohlena J et al. Endothelial CD81 is a marker of early human atherosclerotic plaques and facilitates monocyte adhesion. Cardiovasc Res 81:187-96 (2009). Electron Microscopy ; Human . PubMed: 18805782
- Fransson J et al. Rapid induction of apoptosis in B-cell lymphoma by functionally isolated human antibodies. Int J Cancer 119:349-58 (2006). Blocking ; Human . PubMed: 16477633
- Ohwada A et al. Acid exposure potentiates intercellular adhesion molecule-1 and e-cadherin expression on A549 alveolar lining epithelial cells. Exp Lung Res 29:389-400 (2003). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 12888451