Key features and details
- Biotin Rabbit polyclonal to ICAM1
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Human, Chimpanzee, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameBiotin Anti-ICAM1 antibody
See all ICAM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionBiotin Rabbit polyclonal to ICAM1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Sandwich ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Chimpanzee, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
Full length protein (Human).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.065% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notes0.2 µm filtered
sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7815 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [MEM-111] to ICAM1 (ab2213).
For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection at 0.5µg/ml with ab2213 as Capture.
FunctionICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ICAM family.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated, which is promoted by MARCH9 and leads to endocytosis.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody BB2 antibody
- BB 2 antibody
- BB2 antibody
ab7815 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhang Z et al. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of DHK-medicated serum on high glucose-induced injury in endothelial cells. Mol Med Rep 16:7745-7751 (2017). PubMed: 28944884
- Zhang Q et al. Toll-like receptor 4 contributes to acute kidney injury after cardiopulmonary resuscitation in mice. Mol Med Rep 14:2983-90 (2016). Mouse . PubMed: 27510583
- Malik IA et al. Role of PECAM-1 in radiation-induced liver inflammation. J Cell Mol Med 19:2441-52 (2015). PubMed: 26177067
- Rohlena J et al. Endothelial CD81 is a marker of early human atherosclerotic plaques and facilitates monocyte adhesion. Cardiovasc Res 81:187-96 (2009). Electron Microscopy ; Human . PubMed: 18805782
- Fransson J et al. Rapid induction of apoptosis in B-cell lymphoma by functionally isolated human antibodies. Int J Cancer 119:349-58 (2006). Blocking ; Human . PubMed: 16477633
- Ohwada A et al. Acid exposure potentiates intercellular adhesion molecule-1 and e-cadherin expression on A549 alveolar lining epithelial cells. Exp Lung Res 29:389-400 (2003). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 12888451