Key features and details
- Biotin Mouse monoclonal [6H6] to IL3RA/CD123
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameBiotin Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6]
See all IL3RA/CD123 primary antibodies
DescriptionBiotin Mouse monoclonal [6H6] to IL3RA/CD123
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to IL3RA/CD123.
Previously labelled as IL3RA.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6], prediluted (ab155368)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab157332)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab21562)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab232697)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab233585)
- APC Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab239280)
- PE Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab93523)
- APC Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab95781)
- FITC Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab95782)
FunctionThis is a receptor for interleukin-3.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 5 subfamily.
DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
- Information by UniProt
- CD123 antibody
- CD123 antigen antibody
- hIL 3Ra antibody
ab21560 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Li H et al. Physiological stress-induced corticosterone increases heme uptake via KLF4-HCP1 signaling pathway in hippocampus neurons. Sci Rep 7:5745 (2017). PubMed: 28720846
- Sun Q et al. Monoclonal antibody 7G3 recognizes the N-terminal domain of the human interleukin-3 (IL-3) receptor alpha-chain and functions as a specific IL-3 receptor antagonist. Blood 87:83-92 (1996). PubMed: 8547680