Product nameBiotinylated Goat anti-Mouse IgG (H+L) (Ready to Use)
See all IgG reagents
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Sandwich ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
General notesSTAINING PROTOCOL:
- Deparaffinize and rehydrate formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue section.
- Add enough drops of an approriate Hydrogen Peroxide Block to cover the sections. Incubate for 10 minutes. Wash 2 times in buffer.
- Perform appropriate pretreatment if required. Wash 3 times in buffer.
- Apply an appropriate Protein Block and incubate for 5 minutes at room temperature to block nonspecific background staining. Wash 1 time in buffer.
- Apply primary antibody and incubate according to manufacturer's protocol.
- Wash 4 times in buffer. Apply Biotinylated Goat anti Mouse IgG (H+L) solution and incubate for 10 minutes at room temperature. Wash 4 times in buffer.
- Apply enzyme labeled streptavidin and incubate according to manufacturer’s protocol.
- Rinse 4 times in buffer. Place slide in appropriate chromogenic substrate and incubate until desired reaction is achieved. Rinse 4 times in buffer.
- Add enough drops of Hematoxylin to cover the section. Incubate for 1 minute.
- Rinse 7-8 times in tap water. Add Mounting Medium to cover the section.
This reagent is intended to be used in a labeled streptavidin-biotin immunoenzymatic antigen detection system. This technique involves the sequential incubation of the specimen with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen, a biotinylated secondary antibody which reacts with the primary antibody, enzyme-labeled streptavidin, and substrate-chromogen.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.0985% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Reagent notesThis reagent is intended to be used in a labeled streptavidin-biotin immunoenzymatic antigen detection system. This technique involves the sequential incubation of the specimen with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen, a biotinylated secondary antibody which reacts with the primary antibody, enzyme-labeled streptavidin, and substrate-chromogen.
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region
- Ig gamma 2 chain C region
- Ig gamma 3 chain C region
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64255 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 23754944|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Blackwood CA Jagged1 is Essential for Radial Glial Maintenance in the Cortical Proliferative Zone. Neuroscience 413:230-238 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31202705) »
- Khodayari Bavil A & Kim J A capillary flow-driven microfluidic system for microparticle-labeled immunoassays. Analyst N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29878004) »