Product nameBiotinylated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) (Ready to use)
See all IgG reagents
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
General notesStaining protocol
- Deparaffinize and rehydrate formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue section.
- Add appropriate hydrogen peroxide blocking solution to cover the sections. Incubate for 10 minutes. Wash 2 times in buffer.
- Perform appropriate pretreatment if required. Wash 3 times in buffer.
- Apply appropriate protein blocking solution and incubate for 5 minutes at room temperature to block non specific background staining. Wash 1 time in buffer.
- Apply primary antibody and incubate according to manufacturer's protocol.
- Wash 4 times in buffer. Apply Ready to use Biotinylated Goat anti Rabbit IgG (ab64256) solution and incubate for 10-15 minutes at room temperature. Wash 4 times in buffer.
- Apply enzyme labelled streptavidin and incubate according to manufacturer’s protocol.
- Rinse 4 times in buffer. Place slide in appropriate chromogenic substrate and incubate until desired reaction is achieved. Rinse 4 times in buffer.
- Add enough drops of Haematoxylin to cover the section. Incubate for 1 minute.
- Rinse 7-8 times in tap water. Add Mounting Medium to cover the section.
This reagent is intended to be used in a labeled streptavidin biotin immunoenzymatic antigen detection system. This technique involves the sequential incubation of the specimen with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen, a biotinylated secondary antibody which reacts with the primary antibody, enzyme labeled streptavidin, and substrate chromogen.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.0985% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Reagent notesThis reagent is intended to be used in a labeled streptavidin biotin immunoenzymatic antigen detection system. This technique involves the sequential incubation of the specimen with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen, a biotinylated secondary antibody which reacts with the primary antibody, enzyme labeled streptavidin, and substrate chromogen.
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region
- Ig gamma 2 chain C region
- Ig gamma 3 chain C region
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64256 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Zhi X et al. Adrenergic modulation of AMPK-dependent autophagy by chronic stress enhances cell proliferation and survival in gastric cancer. Int J Oncol 54:1625-1638 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30896863) »
- Ampofo E et al. Maslinic acid alleviates ischemia/reperfusion-induced inflammation by downregulation of NF?B-mediated adhesion molecule expression. Sci Rep 9:6119 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30992483) »