Product nameBiotinylated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) (Ready to use)
See all IgG reagents
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
General notesStaining protocol
- Deparaffinize and rehydrate formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue section.
- Add appropriate hydrogen peroxide blocking solution to cover the sections. Incubate for 10 minutes. Wash 2 times in buffer.
- Perform appropriate pretreatment if required. Wash 3 times in buffer.
- Apply appropriate protein blocking solution and incubate for 5 minutes at room temperature to block non specific background staining. Wash 1 time in buffer.
- Apply primary antibody and incubate according to manufacturer's protocol.
- Wash 4 times in buffer. Apply Ready to use Biotinylated Goat anti Rabbit IgG (ab64256) solution and incubate for 10-15 minutes at room temperature. Wash 4 times in buffer.
- Apply enzyme labelled streptavidin and incubate according to manufacturer’s protocol.
- Rinse 4 times in buffer. Place slide in appropriate chromogenic substrate and incubate until desired reaction is achieved. Rinse 4 times in buffer.
- Add enough drops of Haematoxylin to cover the section. Incubate for 1 minute.
- Rinse 7-8 times in tap water. Add Mounting Medium to cover the section.
This reagent is intended to be used in a labeled streptavidin biotin immunoenzymatic antigen detection system. This technique involves the sequential incubation of the specimen with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen, a biotinylated secondary antibody which reacts with the primary antibody, enzyme labeled streptavidin, and substrate chromogen.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.0985% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Reagent notesThis reagent is intended to be used in a labeled streptavidin biotin immunoenzymatic antigen detection system. This technique involves the sequential incubation of the specimen with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen, a biotinylated secondary antibody which reacts with the primary antibody, enzyme labeled streptavidin, and substrate chromogen.
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region
- Ig gamma 2 chain C region
- Ig gamma 3 chain C region
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64256 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab64256 has been referenced in 29 publications.
- Zhi X et al. Adrenergic modulation of AMPK-dependent autophagy by chronic stress enhances cell proliferation and survival in gastric cancer. Int J Oncol 54:1625-1638 (2019). PubMed: 30896863
- Ampofo E et al. Maslinic acid alleviates ischemia/reperfusion-induced inflammation by downregulation of NF?B-mediated adhesion molecule expression. Sci Rep 9:6119 (2019). PubMed: 30992483
- Kolla S et al. Bisphenol S alters development of the male mouse mammary gland and sensitizes it to a peripubertal estrogen challenge. Toxicology 424:152234 (2019). PubMed: 31201878
- Seleem AA & Hussein BHM Synthesis and effect of a new Terbium gibberellic complex on the histopathological alteration induced by Gibberellic acid on liver and kidney of mice Mus musculus. Chem Biol Drug Des 92:1288-1300 (2018). PubMed: 29575795
- Szukiewicz D et al. Anti-inflammatory Action of Metformin with Respect to CX3CL1/CX3CR1 Signaling in Human Placental Circulation in Normal-Glucose Versus High-Glucose Environments. Inflammation 41:2246-2264 (2018). PubMed: 30097812