Product nameAnti-Blood Group Lewis b antibody [2-25LE]
See all Blood Group Lewis b primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2-25LE] to Blood Group Lewis b
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human). Mucin isolated by size exclusion chromatography from an ovarian cyst fluid (pure endocervical type according to the Fenoglio.s classification).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified from hybridoma culture supernatant. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3968 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/400. PubMed: 17202152|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 23144050
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceBlood group Lewis b is a carbohydrate determinant carried on both glycolipids and glycoproteins, detected on erythrocytes, certain epithelial cells, and in secretions of certain individuals.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane - adsorbed onto the surface of erythrocytes.
- gastric mucin antibody
- leB antibody
- lewis antigen system antibody
ab3968 has been referenced in 15 publications.
- Purohit S et al. Multiplex glycan bead array for high throughput and high content analyses of glycan binding proteins. Nat Commun 9:258 (2018). PubMed: 29343722
- Cuello HA et al. Aberrant O-glycosylation modulates aggressiveness in neuroblastoma. Oncotarget 9:34176-34188 (2018). PubMed: 30344930
- Zhuang H et al. Overexpression of Lewis y antigen promotes human epididymis protein 4-mediated invasion and metastasis of ovarian cancer cells. Biochimie 105:91-8 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24998328
- Yu Y et al. Human milk contains novel glycans that are potential decoy receptors for neonatal rotaviruses. Mol Cell Proteomics 13:2944-60 (2014). PubMed: 25048705
- Nordén R et al. Virus-induced appearance of the selectin ligand sLeX in herpes simplex virus type 1-infected T-cells: involvement of host and viral factors. Glycobiology 23:310-21 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 23144050