Publishing research using ab126783? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab126783 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Kaowinn S et al. STAT1-HDAC4 signaling induces epithelial-mesenchymal transition and sphere formation of cancer cells overexpressing the oncogene, CUG2. Oncol Rep 40:2619-2627 (2018). PubMed: 30226605
- Ji D et al. Enhancement of Sensitivity to Chemo/Radiation Therapy by Using miR-15b against DCLK1 in Colorectal Cancer. Stem Cell Reports 11:1506-1522 (2018). PubMed: 30449704
- Jin X et al. Targeting glioma stem cells through combined BMI1 and EZH2 inhibition. Nat Med 23:1352-1361 (2017). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29035367
- Liu GF et al. Overexpression of microRNA-132 enhances the radiosensitivity of cervical cancer cells by down-regulating Bmi-1. Oncotarget 8:80757-80769 (2017). PubMed: 29113342
- Yu T et al. KLF4 regulates adult lung tumor-initiating cells and represses K-Ras-mediated lung cancer. Cell Death Differ 23:207-15 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26113043
- Choe KN et al. HUWE1 interacts with PCNA to alleviate replication stress. EMBO Rep 17:874-86 (2016). PubMed: 27146073
- Feng S et al. Proton pump inhibitor pantoprazole inhibits the proliferation, self-renewal and chemoresistance of gastric cancer stem cells via the EMT/ß-catenin pathways. Oncol Rep 36:3207-3214 (2016). PubMed: 27748935
- Liang J et al. Bmi-1 regulates the migration and invasion of glioma cells through p16. Cell Biol Int 39:283-90 (2015). PubMed: 25262972
- Wei XL et al. ERa inhibits epithelial-mesenchymal transition by suppressing Bmi1 in breast cancer. Oncotarget 6:21704-17 (2015). PubMed: 26023734
- Dakhova O et al. Genes upregulated in prostate cancer reactive stroma promote prostate cancer progression in vivo. Clin Cancer Res 20:100-9 (2014). PubMed: 24150235
- Zhu J et al. Nrf2 is required to maintain the self-renewal of glioma stem cells. BMC Cancer 13:380 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23937621
- Wu CP et al. Identification of cancer stem-like side population cells in purified primary cultured human laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma epithelia. PLoS One 8:e65750 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23776540
- Liu H et al. Single-cell clones of liver cancer stem cells have the potential of differentiating into different types of tumor cells. Cell Death Dis 4:e857 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 24136221