Publishing research using ab38621? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab38621 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Duval N et al. The Bcl-2 Homology-3 Domain (BH3)-Only Proteins, Bid, DP5/Hrk, and BNip3L, Are Upregulated in Reactive Astrocytes of End-Stage Mutant SOD1 Mouse Spinal Cord. Front Cell Neurosci 12:15 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29440992
- Zhao L et al. Long non-coding RNA HULC promotes UVB-induced injury by up-regulation of BNIP3 in keratinocytes. Biomed Pharmacother 104:672-678 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29803927
- Huang HY et al. The roles of autophagy and hypoxia in human inflammatory periapical lesions. Int Endod J 51 Suppl 2:e125-e145 (2018). PubMed: 28439929
- Zera K & Zastre J Thiamine deficiency activates hypoxia inducible factor-1a to facilitate pro-apoptotic responses in mouse primary astrocytes. PLoS One 12:e0186707 (2017). PubMed: 29045486
- Wang C et al. Aliskiren targets multiple systems to alleviate cancer cachexia. Oncol Rep 36:3014-3022 (2016). PubMed: 27667116
- Cui J et al. Rapamycin protects against gentamicin-induced acute kidney injury via autophagy in mini-pig models. Sci Rep 5:11256 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26052900
- Woldt E et al. Rev-erb-a modulates skeletal muscle oxidative capacity by regulating mitochondrial biogenesis and autophagy. Nat Med 19:1039-46 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23852339
- Millar NL et al. Hypoxia: a critical regulator of early human tendinopathy. Ann Rheum Dis 71:302-10 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21972243
- Wu SY et al. Ras-related tumorigenesis is suppressed by BNIP3-mediated autophagy through inhibition of cell proliferation. Neoplasia 13:1171-82 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22241963
- Karlsson LO et al. Cyclosporine does not reduce myocardial infarct size in a porcine ischemia-reperfusion model. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther 15:182-9 (2010). PubMed: 20435992
- Preston RS et al. Absence of the Birt-Hogg-Dubé gene product is associated with increased hypoxia-inducible factor transcriptional activity and a loss of metabolic flexibility. Oncogene : (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21057536
- Takikita S et al. Fiber type conversion by PGC-1a activates lysosomal and autophagosomal biogenesis in both unaffected and Pompe skeletal muscle. PLoS One 5:e15239 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21179212
- Jian B et al. Hypoxia-induced alteration of mitochondrial genes in cardiomyocytes: role of Bnip3 and Pdk1. Shock 34:169-75 (2010). PubMed: 20160671