Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Borrelia burgdorferi (HRP)
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Borrelia burgdorferi antibody (HRP)
See all Borrelia burgdorferi primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Borrelia burgdorferi (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Whole cell preparation from B. burgdorferi.
Purified IgG fraction of antiserum covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of Horseradish Peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is removed.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Warning: Use of sodium azide as a preservative will substantially inhibit the enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
Concentration information loading...
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20757 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/20 - 1/200.
WB: 1/20 - 1/200. Detects bands of approximately 83 kDa, 41 kDa, 34 kDa, 31 kDa and additional low MW bands. Dilution optimised using Chromogenic detection.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceBorrelia burgdorferi is a spirochete and the cause of Lyme disease, a tick transmitted illness of humans and animals. B. burgdorferi may persist in humans and animals for months or years following initial infection, despite a robust humoral immune response. B. burgdorferi resembles other spirochetes in that it is a highly specialized, motile, two-membrane, spiral shaped bacteria which lives primarily as an extracellular pathogen. B. burgdorferi has an unusual genome compared with other eubacteria which includes a linear chromosome approximately one megabase in size and numerous linear and circular plasmids.
- B burgdorferi antibody
- B. burgdorferi antibody
- B.burgdorferi antibody
- Lyme disease antibody
ab20757 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.