Product nameAnti-Bovine Papilloma Virus E2 antibody [5H4]
See all Bovine Papilloma Virus E2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5H4] to Bovine Papilloma Virus E2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: WB
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-Bovine Papilloma Virus E2 antibody [3E8] (ab1011)
- pQ-NTag/B vector (ab1041)
- pQ-Ctag/A vector (ab1051)
- pQM-NTag/C intron vector (ab1067)
- Anti-E2 tag antibody [5E11] (ab977)
- Anti-E2 tag antibody [3F12] (ab978)
- Anti-Bovine Papilloma Virus E2 antibody [1E2] (ab979)
- Anti-Bovine Papilloma Virus E2 antibody [1E4] (ab980)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1072 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceThe bovine papilloma virus E2 protein is the master regulator of papillomavirus replication and transcription. Binds to the E2RE response element (5'-ACCNNNNNNGGT-3') present in multiple copies in the regulatory region. Can either activate or repress transcription depending on E2RE's position with regards to proximal promoter elements. Repression occurs by sterically hindering the assembly of the transcription initiation complex. The E1-E2 complex binds to the origin of DNA replication.
Cellular localizationHost cell nucleus
- Entrez Gene: 1489020 Other species
- BPVgp4 antibody
- E2 antibody
- Regulatory protein E2 antibody
ab1072 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.